Friday, November 11, 2011

Friend, That's What Matters

I am very happy that my dear friend, Kathy has come to visit.  She is only up from Florida for one day, but I get to spend the day with her and her kids.  I miss her terribly since we were basically living across the field from one another till this past summer.  She will also be back for Thanksgiving so I should be able to see her then too.

I love all my friends dearly.  I am very blessed to have them in my life whether they are friends from when I was a little child or friends I have recently met.  Some are only online so far, but they support me as much as the ones that are local. 

I find you need at least a few good friends you can rely on in life no matter what.  That don't judge you and accept you for who you are.  They pick you up if you make a mistake and help you fix it, not get mad and storm off and disown you.  Those friends are what help make a person happy in life.  I am blessed to have so many that are like this.

My friends understand my struggles with Fibromyalgia, raising my boys, making a home with my wonderful husband.  They help when needed even if not wanted.  They know I need it, and make me accept it.  They accept me entirely for who I am, not what I do or do not have.

So make sure you find yourself a few good friends, at least one, that you can rely on and lean on when you needed.  Then return the favor when they are in need.  This is what life is all about.  Family and friends.  Nothing else really matters.  With this you can get through your struggles with Fibromyalgia or any other struggles you face day to day.  I know it helps me.  Thank you to all my wonderful friends.  I love each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment