Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Doctor Appointment Easy

Well, all the stress and anxiety awaiting my doctor's visit was pointless.  It was a very easy appointment.  Since I am on the 3 year plan for pap smears I did not have to endure that torture.  No blood work needed as I had that done in the summer when I was combating the Serotonin Syndrome.  Only thing that was not fun was the flu shot.  Well nothing is really fun, but I am sure you know what I mean.

Everything is finally looking good.  Still a bit of healing and I need to lose weight as I gained back everything I lost a couple of years ago, but that is what happens when you are down for so long and M&M's keep ending up the house.  LOL!  My weight loss and exercise goal is to start after the first of the year.  I need to finish healing and I know myself well enough to know that the holiday season is not a good time to start a weight loss program.

The flu shot was rough.  It was only a little prick, but it sent pain up to my neck.  With that and the things I did yesterday I am flaring today.  A flare from the shot is much better then a flare from the flu and the flu so get you shot or mist.  I had to get the shot because of my sinus recovery.  Everything is starting to really hurt so I will be taking Vicoden and resting.  I did take care of errands and got dinner into crock pot so my family can eat and not have to fend for themselves too much. 


I hope through the Vicoden fog and flaring I can get some more done this evening as I have a friend flying in for 2 days.  If not I pray my boys will help, but they haven't been cooperative at all lately.  Fortunately my friend knows how our house has been and loves us for us and will help if she can.  Just more important to take care of me so I can enjoy our time together.

So finally after a year of one ailment or another I finally feel things looking up.  At least in the health area.  We raised my Cymbalta back up to the level I was on before all the Serotonin stuff so I hope some of the aches and pains will be better and also as I get more active again will help as long as I remember step by step and not to push too much.  I am very happy with today's results.

No comments:

Post a Comment