Sunday, February 27, 2011

Flaring Yet Better

Just finished round three of antibiotics.  YEAH!  The last ones were really rough on stomach.  I hope this means I have beaten all the yuckies I had in my system.

That being said I think being sick for so long is starting a major flare though I did have a few changes in things this weekend.  Out and about more, new shoes finally for that sprained ankle (so great), and riding in the car a good chunk of the weekend.  All I know is I am really hurting in my lower back and neck. 

I think my body has been drained.  I am trying to get back to normal so I can do more with the boys and make then be the great kids I know are in them. I need to be more hands on then I have been, but it is so hard some days.  I also need to get this house in shape again.  Everything is so far behind and trashed. 

I am still struggling with my ankle and unless doctor says no my Physical Therapist wants to continue for at least another month.  I do know it is getting better and the new shoes seem to really help.  It is still sore especially with certain movements but I see improvement finally.

It is great to feel some improvements but at the same time if I am starting to flare I am not sure how I will react emotionally.  I already want to hide from the world.  It will set back my goals once again.  That is hard as I want so much done, but I know to take small steps at a time.  Just need no one to trash faster then my steps. 

I will be working out of home tomorrow and my wonderful husband is taking Tuesday off to car shop.  Looking for a car for him to drive to work and possibly a car for me so we can park our Expedition that is old, but we need to last for the camper.  I think Wednesday I will take a day of resting and relaxing outside of Avon work I do from home and if I am up to a few small tasks. 

Chores are always there, but it feels good to see I may be able to do some really, really soon.  Just avoid all nasty little germy bugs, get ankle better and start caring for myself better.  Maybe, just maybe I can have this flare pass quickly so I can again try to be the mom and wife I struggle to be daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment