Friday, June 10, 2011

New Pain

I have had a return of panic attacks in areas that I had control of them before.  When I suffer a panic attack I can pretty much guarantee it being followed by a Fibromyalgia Flare.  This we I have had 2 major panic attacks and a lot of anxiety and it has cause a pain I have not felt before.

This new pain is the top of my head.  It hurts to touch.  I can barely brush my hair, a ponytail hurts.  Only way I can remotely explain the pain is it feels like a severe sunburn.  Since here in Michigan we have not had much sun and the few days we did it was dangerously hot outside, so I have not been out so I know it is not a sun burn.

I have always love my boys playing with my hair.  Jacob and Caleb have always liked to which with them being boy, boys I find it hard to believe they like to to that.  Right now I can't let them.  It just hurts too much.  I am sad about it as it is a specially bonding feeling.

As long as I have had Fibromyalgia, Anxiety, and Depression I have never had this pain before.  I am pretty sure the attacks is causing the pain on my head since my neck, shoulders, and other normal spots hurt.  I think I will have to check out some boards and see if anyone else has experienced this.  If you have please post.  I am very curious about this new pain. 

Hoping for it to feel better soon so I can do my hair when I go  out and my boys and I can have our special time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment